RECYCLED RAINBOW A5 PLANNER NOTEBOOK (Medium size) - Upcycled Machin Postage Stamp Collage
Perfect for planning school or home timetables, work rotas, or monthly planner
• You will receive a new notebook collaged following a similar pattern to the example shown in pics 1 & 2 (but will vary slightly)
• Front cover collaged with British postage stamps in an ombre-effect rainbow.
• Date-stamped on inside front cover, with date of collage
• A5 size = 14.8cm x 21cm = 5.8 x 8.3 inches
• 60 pages of fountain pen-friendly recycled kraft paper pages
• includes 15 double-page monthly planner (or weekly timetable) spreads, plus dot grid note page section
• Sturdy kraft cardstock covers
• Grey metal spiral binding
• Optional gifting extras available - box, fountain pen & gift bag
* * * * *
I have made every effort to represent the colours as closely as possible, but please remember that what you see may vary due to the differences in colour representation on different computer monitors/screens.
(Pic 4 shows the inner front cover & first page of a similar.notebook. The one you receive will not have been written in!)
* * * * *
Covered with a graduated rainbow patchwork-effect of used Machin-design (classic British) postage stamps, this medium-sized notebook will be stampified into something utterly unique. No-one else will ever own a notebook quite like this one! The postage stamps have been individually soaked from their original envelopes, dried, then glued into place with an acid-free, xylene-free adhesive. They still bear fragments of postmarks and other cancellation marks as a testament to their former active service for the Royal Mail.
The front cover features a collage of used British postage stamps. This design of these stamps has been issued from the 1960s up to the present day in a wide range of colours, so an equally wide range of periods is represented in this collage.
The first 15 double page spreads are divided into boxes, each column headed with days of the week (plus separate left hand unboxed column). Add dates in the spaces provided for use as an at-a-glance monthly planner, birthday book or date book; add times instead, for organising your daily work schedule, school timetables or travel agenda - or make it work for you in any other way you like!
The planner section is followed by dot grid note pages - perfect for bullet journaling! - making this a truly versatile, functional, and possibly essential accessory.
Purchasing as a gift? Why not make it extra special by adding on a finishing touch from the drop-down list?
• Rigid kraft gift box - tied with a satin ribbon, can be used for storage as well as gifting.
• Fountain pen - stainless steel, brushed metal body (or black resin alternative available, please ask), and ink converter included. Also takes standard international ink cartridges.
• Gift Bag: A re-useable cotton bag, printed with a quote by George Bernard Shaw: "Words are only postage stamps, delivering the object for you to unwrap"
* * * * *
Would you like a similar notebook in a different size or alternative colourway? Just ask, and I will be happy to create a custom order, just for you.
* * * * *
Please see my other listings for more postage stamp notebooks and artwork -
Full range of British stamp notebooks:
Notebooks collaged with vintage stamps from around the world:
Postage stamp artwork, framed & unframed:
Accessorise your notebook (pockets, index tabs, address books and more!):
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
Custom orders & commissions are very welcome! Simply click on the 'Request Custom Order' button or 'Contact Shop Owner' on the shop homepage, to discuss your requirements.
Choose your favourite colours, a different size, and/or stamps from a particular region. I can also add a custom date 'postmark' and/or a hand-stamped, personalised message (additional fees may apply to some customisation options).
Notebooks are available in sizes from A6 to B5, and framed artwork (with or without matting) from A6 to A1. Prices & shipping vary according to dimensions and weight.
PLEASE NOTE items customised with specific personalisation (therefore not re-saleable) do not qualify for return unless damaged.
Wholesale prices are available for volume orders.
Discounts vary by item & minimum order quantities apply.
One-off print-runs of printed designs can be arranged upon request.
For a quote, please contact me with your requirements.
Please see individual listings for stated despatch times, or contact me for a quote if requesting a larger custom order. You will always be contacted in the case of any unforeseen delay in despatch of your order.
As a general guide to processing times:
- ready-to-ship items will be despatched within 3 days
- smaller custom orders within 5-7 working days
- larger custom orders will be proportionally longer
I aim to despatch all orders promptly, but please order in plenty of time if you require something for a specific date. If you are outside of the UK, please err on the side of caution and allow at least a month in addition to processing times listed per item.
Unless an upgrade is purchased at checkout, your order will be delivered by:
- 1st class post within the UK (usually 1-2 working days)
- Standard Airmail to any overseas destination (usually 7-14 working days)
Please note, delivery times can be longer at certain times of year (eg Christmas) when general volumes of post are higher.
Unfortunately there can occasionally be unforeseen delays within the various postal services, at any time of year. This is the exception rather than the rule, but please do allow up to a month for overseas delivery, before assuming lost.
Please contact me if you are worried about your delivery.
Please note, tracking is NOT included as standard with any order, due to the services offered by the Royal Mail. Proof of Posting is obtained for all items shipped.
For extra peace of mind, a shipping upgrade is available at checkout on most items, for an additional fee.
- Within UK, upgrade option is 1st class Signed-For delivery, which requires signature on delivery, but does not include tracking. Special Delivery (including tracking) can be arranged upon request, but will be subject to an additional £5 charge.
- Outside UK, upgrade option is Tracked & Signed delivery, which includes both tracking and signature on delivery. Tracked-only (signature not required) can be arranged upon request, for the same delivery upgrade cost.
Please contact me if you have not received your order within the expected timeframe (see above). I will be happy to either send a replacement or refund item costs, as necessary.
If your order has arrived but has been damaged in transit, please contact me as soon as you can to explain what has happened. I will request a photo of the damaged item, then each case will be assessed individually. Either a replacement item or partial refund or full refund will be issued, depending upon circumstances and extent of damage.
Please accept my apologies for any errors in item listing! Please contact me with the details as soon as possible following receipt. I may request a photo to confirm where the issue lies.
If an item has been incorrectly described, I will reimburse return postage and issue a full refund of original purchase price upon receipt of the returned item.
If an incorrect item has been sent in error, I will reimburse return postage and send replacement item upon receipt of the returned item.
Items must be returned within 30 days, in original, re-saleable condition, to qualify for refund or exchange.
If you are simply not happy with your order, for any reason, please contact me before taking any further action. Items may be returned within 30 days, as long as you have first contacted me.
Return postage cost is responsibility of buyer. I will issue a full refund of original purchase cost, upon receipt of the returned item. Items must be returned in original, re-saleable condition to qualify for refund.
PLEASE NOTE made-to-order items may still be returned, but items customised with specific personalisation (therefore not re-saleable) do not qualify for return unless damaged.