Upcycled A6 Bullet Journal, Adaptable Layout Notebook with Index
Unique Postage Stamp Art Collage Cover
Re: Collect Index Notebook | Travel Diary | Bullet Journal | Reading Journal | Memory Book
Features include: numbered pages + index page + title page + 2-page any year calendar overview + 40 journal pages (inc dotted) + blank timetable grids
* * * * *
This is your chance to own an absolutely unique journal that has been Individually collaged with genuine vintage postage stamps from around the world. This one of a kind pocket BuJo will help keep you organised, every day! Filled with recycled paper pages designed to be adaptable & multi-functional, this pocket journal is a wonderfully eclectic gift for any writer, wanderer, or bohemian soul!
* Front cover features an abstract mountain landscape collage, composed of vintage stamps
* Dimensions = 10.2cm x 14.8cm = 4 x 5.8 inches (3mm narrower than standard A6 size)
* 44 pages 115gsm recycled paper
* Any year calendar for quick reference
* Double page spread full year 'important date' planner
* 40 numbered pages + index to easily re-find your notes!
* Versatile double spread layout, dot grid + journal page combination
* 2 blank timetable grids to fill in as you please
* Specially designed planner & note pages (pics 3 & 4) not available anywhere else!
* 300gsm kraft cardstock covers
* Stapled binding covered with grey cloth binding tape
* Beautiful wooden-barrelled pen shown in pic 5 not included! Please visit http://NobbysNibs.etsy.com for current selection available...
* * * * *
THE RE: COLLECT INDEX BOOK
... is a versatile, hybrid notebook-cum-diary, that you can easily adapt to suit your own particular requirements, exactly as you please! Exclusively designed by & available only from TangleCrafts, the pages are designed to be adaptable for a multitude of uses, so whether you are looking for a diary, notebook, bullet journal, travel journal, list book, reading or recipe log, or almost anything else, this multi-functional little creation is your friend.
* ...single page Any Year Calendar for quick reference
* ...double page spread to record & annotate important dates throughout the year
* ...40 numbered pages + separate page index inside cover to easily re-find your notes
* ...dot grid pages for notes, diagrams, charts etc adjacent to...
* ...undated journal pages with easy-to-annotate any year dating system, 16 lines with narrow margin (ideal for numbered lists, or using as check boxes) and an optional '5 star' rating system
* 2 blank grids, adaptable for use as anything you like - a general weekly or monthly overview, class timetables, household chore rotas, record of daily water intake, chart of postal rates (my personal choice!), the list of possibilities is endless!
* * * * *
The postage stamps used in your cover collage date from a wide range of periods, from early 20th century up to the 1970s (or thereabouts) and bear fragments of postmarks and other cancellation marks as a testament to their former active service for worldwide postal services, providing a real sense of history. Includes stamps from: Argentina, the Bahamas, Germany, Great Britain, India, Italy, Luxembourg, Mongolia, the Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, and more!
The reverse of the collage (inner front of your notebook) will be individually signed using an archival quality (iron gall) ink, and date-stamped with the date of collage.
RE: COLLECT COLLAGES
Every collage in my notebook series evolves from a very organic process: each postage stamp used is very carefully selected for colour and size to fit the random spaces and subtle colour progressions of your collage, creating an unrepeatable artwork, just for you. The stamps are glued into place with an acid-free, xylene-free adhesive then coated with a matt sealant, preserving some genuine fragments of postal history alongside your own recollections and notes. (You can read more about my process here: https://tanglecrafts.wordpress.com/process/ )
* * * * *
...are welcome! Please contact me with your requirements/preferences and I will be happy to create a new collage, just for you!
Custom collage notebooks are available with ruled, dot grid, graph and plain pages, or printed journal layouts, in A6 (pocket) or A5 (medium) sizes - which would you like? https://www.tanglecrafts.shop/shop/18745649/custom-collage-notebooks
Don't want to wait for a custom collage? I have many one-of-a-kind notebooks available to buy 'off-the-shelf' – please browse my shop to see if anything catches your eye:
Notebooks & Journals (standard pages) -https://www.tanglecrafts.shop/shop/15317478/stamp-art-notebooks
Journals (printed layouts) - https://www.tanglecrafts.shop/shop/18821814/stamp-art-journals
Planners (undated/any year diaries etc) - https://www.tanglecrafts.shop/shop/10737983/stamp-art-planners
Even more options! - https://www.tanglecrafts.shop
Upgrade any notebook or journal with a TangleCrafts notebook insert (eg pocket, index tabs, bookmark, calendar) available separately here: https://www.tanglecrafts.shop/shop/6386953/inserts-accessories
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
Custom orders & commissions are very welcome! Simply click on the 'Request Custom Order' button or 'Contact Shop Owner' on the shop homepage, to discuss your requirements.
Choose your favourite colours, a different size, and/or stamps from a particular region. I can also add a custom date 'postmark' and/or a hand-stamped, personalised message (additional fees may apply to some customisation options).
Notebooks are available in sizes from A6 to B5, and framed artwork (with or without matting) from A6 to A1. Prices & shipping vary according to dimensions and weight.
PLEASE NOTE items customised with specific personalisation (therefore not re-saleable) do not qualify for return unless damaged.
Wholesale prices are available for volume orders.
Discounts vary by item & minimum order quantities apply.
One-off print-runs of printed designs can be arranged upon request.
For a quote, please contact me with your requirements.
Please see individual listings for stated despatch times, or contact me for a quote if requesting a larger custom order. You will always be contacted in the case of any unforeseen delay in despatch of your order.
As a general guide to processing times:
- ready-to-ship items will be despatched within 3 days
- smaller custom orders within 5-7 working days
- larger custom orders will be proportionally longer
I aim to despatch all orders promptly, but please order in plenty of time if you require something for a specific date. If you are outside of the UK, please err on the side of caution and allow at least a month in addition to processing times listed per item.
Unless an upgrade is purchased at checkout, your order will be delivered by:
- 1st class post within the UK (usually 1-2 working days)
- Standard Airmail to any overseas destination (usually 7-14 working days)
Please note, delivery times can be longer at certain times of year (eg Christmas) when general volumes of post are higher.
Unfortunately there can occasionally be unforeseen delays within the various postal services, at any time of year. This is the exception rather than the rule, but please do allow up to a month for overseas delivery, before assuming lost.
Please contact me if you are worried about your delivery.
Please note, tracking is NOT included as standard with any order, due to the services offered by the Royal Mail. Proof of Posting is obtained for all items shipped.
For extra peace of mind, a shipping upgrade is available at checkout on most items, for an additional fee.
- Within UK, upgrade option is 1st class Signed-For delivery, which requires signature on delivery, but does not include tracking. Special Delivery (including tracking) can be arranged upon request, but will be subject to an additional £5 charge.
- Outside UK, upgrade option is Tracked & Signed delivery, which includes both tracking and signature on delivery. Tracked-only (signature not required) can be arranged upon request, for the same delivery upgrade cost.
Please contact me if you have not received your order within the expected timeframe (see above). I will be happy to either send a replacement or refund item costs, as necessary.
If your order has arrived but has been damaged in transit, please contact me as soon as you can to explain what has happened. I will request a photo of the damaged item, then each case will be assessed individually. Either a replacement item or partial refund or full refund will be issued, depending upon circumstances and extent of damage.
Please accept my apologies for any errors in item listing! Please contact me with the details as soon as possible following receipt. I may request a photo to confirm where the issue lies.
If an item has been incorrectly described, I will reimburse return postage and issue a full refund of original purchase price upon receipt of the returned item.
If an incorrect item has been sent in error, I will reimburse return postage and send replacement item upon receipt of the returned item.
Items must be returned within 30 days, in original, re-saleable condition, to qualify for refund or exchange.
If you are simply not happy with your order, for any reason, please contact me before taking any further action. Items may be returned within 30 days, as long as you have first contacted me.
Return postage cost is responsibility of buyer. I will issue a full refund of original purchase cost, upon receipt of the returned item. Items must be returned in original, re-saleable condition to qualify for refund.
PLEASE NOTE made-to-order items may still be returned, but items customised with specific personalisation (therefore not re-saleable) do not qualify for return unless damaged.